When I sat down to compile a list of the year’s most popular Super Veebs posts, I did not expect to find posts that were two years old on it! Only two posts that were written and published in 2020 actually made the Top 5 list! How strange.
Top 5 Most Popular Posts in 2020
- 4 Reasons Why I’m Saying Goodbye to Instagram (Sept 2, 2018)
- Why I Wanted To Move Back Home After Moving Out of My Parents’ House (Feb 4, 2018)
- 38 Random Facts About Me (Aug 26, 2020)
- Why I Hate Making Weekend Plans (Mar 11, 2018)
- Saying “Yes!” and Where It Got Me (Nov 10, 2020)
Besides the shock of finding old posts on the list, one other thing I’ve learned from compiling this list is that my lifestyle-themed posts seem to resonate more with readers than film- or book-themed posts do.
This doesn’t mean I’ll nix the film and book content entirely in future, but it does mean that I’ll be posting more personal-style essays on Super Veebs in 2021. Not only is it therapeutic for me to write these kinds of posts, but it also seems to go down well with all of you and I hope we can continue sharing each other’s experiences and thoughts in this safe space like we’ve been doing up until now.
Super Veebs isn’t just a safe space for me, it’s a safe space for you too. Thank you for helping to make 2020 an incredibly rewarding year for myself and for the blog. You really do matter and I’m glad you’re here.